Thursday, November 20, 2008

SOMEBODY's BEEN SMOKING...

Somebody's been smoking....And it ain't me!
Around a couple of weeks ago, Aria caught Beng smoking outside of the house. This made Aria very upset. And as for me, I was a bit surprised. Beng swore it was a "fly-by-night" thing and she wasn't smoking on a regular basis.

Now, I have noticed the dressing room of our house and the downstairs bathroom have been smelling like smoke. Just recently I found residue of cigarette ash on the toilet and I have addressed it. Hmmmmm....Is Beng still smoking behind our backs?

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Detective Ron is on the case. This criminal mastermind must be stop! Maybe you could make videos and post them as an on going series!

Krissy Doyle said...

I think this is a private family matter and shouldn't be discussed on your blog. :) It is so hard to stop smoking! You used to smoke didn't you? You know how hard it is. Don't ridicule your precious wife on the internet.