Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Here are 3 personal observations about my Thanksgiving:
1) For the last 3 years in a row during this exact time, I have always gotten into a car accident due to someone being careless busy talking on the cellphone. (Ughhhhh...)
2) Filipino families don't eat much turkey. The turkey is usually cooked just for show, but we go straight for the apple......stuck to the mouth of a suckling pig! Hehehehe (That one I owe to David James) Filipinos and Hawaiians luv their pork! Later the turkey is usually cooked "A la King"....with rice! Hehehehehe...
3) We usually start heavy for lunch, go see a movie and come back and finish off what's left for dinner.
In any case, be safe, don't drink and drive and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Don't worry I'll be aiming for ya'. I driving a rental so it won't bother me.