Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IT WAS A GOOD IDEA...AT THE TIME!

I had an unfortunate not-so-good lunch today! I thought I had made the perfect chicken salad wrap for lunch when I made it last night. baby spinach, shredded mozzerella and chicken salad. It sounds okay, but it really wasn't, BUT I ate it anyway. Unsatisfied, I ran to my co-worker and asked if she had anything sweet to get rid of the taste in my mouth.
Here's a question: "Are you the type of person that would eat what you made no matter what because you hate to be wasteful or are you the type of person that would chuck the lunch and go out and buy another lunch?" ALL my co-workers said, " They would had stop, thrown it away and went to buy another lunch across the street. I guess I can't see myself throwing food away.

5 comments:

Brandon said...

As long as I can get it down the hatch I would eat.

The Follow Spot said...

thrown it away

Jim Lawson said...

You can't see yourself throwing away potentially dangerous food? Hmmmm

My boss cooked chicken wings that she thought may have been bad but she ate them anyway. She was out of the office for almost 5 months and she almost lost her life. She is still dealing with the effects and it has been over 15 months. IF IN DOUBT, THROW IT OUT!!!!!

Krissy Doyle said...

I would have thrown it away and got something else.

Ron Curameng said...

Jim...It simply didn't taste good.
That's all!