Friday, June 19, 2009

MEET OUR NEW EDITION: PUMPKIN

This lil' orange kitten (barely 6 weeks old) was literally abandon and thrown in a trashbin (Believe it or not) along with the rest of his brothers and sisters.
The Pennsylvania family that found these kittens and informed me about them could not keep these kittens due to already having a slew of dogs as pets. This lil' orange tabby was the very last one and he found a home with us. He is the 3rd kitten we rescued in little less than one year. I guess I am a sucker for a cute face. The weird thing is I mentioned it to Beng and I thought she would object with a strong, "NO!!!!"
But instead and to my surprise, she automatically responded with a smiling, "Yes".

2 comments:

Krissy Doyle said...

Ahhh! Congratulations on the new edition!

Brandon said...

can you say no to a kitten! Plus the first one is the hardest after that it only gets easier.