Monday, April 20, 2009

PLEASE VOTE #16

One of my Godson's is participating in a marketing competition. Please, please read below and vote for #16. Thank you for your help!

Dear Friends,

One of our companies, Balaya, is involved in a competition, which if we win, would mean huge things for us. I won’t bore you with all of the details, but it’s BIG.
Bottom line, part of this competition is a video contest. Balaya and about 20 other companies made one minute videos to describe themselves. The company whose video gets the most votes moves on to the next round. Would you watch ours and vote for it afterwards? We think it’s pretty funny, and hope you might too.
The video can be viewed here:

http://tagtvonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=137

Balaya’s video is number 16. Please give it a look, then click the “Vote here” link near the top of the page. Pick Balaya from the dropdown menu and hit submit. Voting is open until April 29.

Thanks so much for your consideration!
Jerry Lustan
The Balaya Team
http://www.balaya.com/
P.S. If you like our video, and would be willing to pass this info on to any friends or colleagues, we would certainly appreciate that as well!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

I voted for it Ron. It is a rip off of the Mac vs. PC. Stil kinda funny though.

Ron Curameng said...

I know...I agree...But thanks foor the vote. Pass it on!

Muldible said...

Ron,

Hi, my name is Eric Smallwood, and I saw that you responded to the post about PG County Lawn Ticket fiasco. I just wanted to thank you for your reaction, and invite you to read another post I left. If your interested in trying to get something together to fight this I would appreciate the help. If not thats great too, Id just simply ask that if you know anyone who has been victim to this shameless law, please have them contact me if they so choose. Sorry for crashing your post here!! :) Peace..... muldible@gmail.com

Krissy Doyle said...

I voted the other day and forgot to tell you! One day when you drop Aria off at the play, you should come and see the Doyles! We live so close to the LSDT.