Thursday, December 11, 2008

LUV EM CROCS!


Right before my first hip replacement, I discovered the comfort of CROCS footwear. I never really liked them before because they were an ugly shoe. Ya know, the wide shoe w/ the holes, BUT extremely comfortable that is made of lightweight and slip-resistant foam. But then...that all changed when CROCS made so many different stylish designs.
My first investment was the "All Terrains" design
And for my wife and daughter, "The Prima" design
The newest designs that I am hoping to get for Christmas is the "Venture" design
And the "Santa Cruz" design
For the ladies, there is the "Cleo" design and the "Ginger Heel"
There are so many more winter and summer stylish designs all extremely comfortable made with the. Check them out http://www.crocs.com/
Once you tried them on, it's hard to go back to another type of shoe.

No comments: