Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Venus Raj


Miss Philippines Venus Raj 4th Runner-up in 2010 Miss Universe Pageant. I have to admit I was so happy that the Philippines picked a a darker skinned and exotic looking Filipina contestant rather than seeing a Filipina contestant that looked "Mestiza" trying to look Hispanic or American. YAY! Good for you, Philippines!

She is tall and statuestic and really knew how to walk, pose and model and her gown was absolutely elegant.

Then to me this was her downfall...The 22 year old fourth runner-up Miss Philippines Venus Raj was asked by Judge Billy Baldwin:

"What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right?"

Raj thanked him for asking such a wonderful question and replied like it was a pep rally,
"You know what, Sir in my 22 years of existence I can say that there is nothing major major, I mean, problem that I have done in my life. Because I am very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So, thank you so much that I am here, thank you thank you so much."

Whatcha think?

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

She should have commented on what an asinine question that was. In all honesty I don't think she would have done much better with a world issues type of question. She was truly beautiful with a traditional filipina up-do and no one on that stage posed more than she did.

Back to her answer...WTF (Who's The Fob). Yes...I said it. She was so excited about being in Vegas. I truly believe she going to TNT. THANK YOU VEGAS!!!!