Saturday, April 3, 2010

YO-YO, Inc.


Hey Guys,
It's been a while since I wrote a blog and that's because I have been busy forming my own Non-Profit 501 (c)3 Filipino-American Performing Arts Organization called YO-YO, inc. Our motto is: "Making Filipino-American Heritage part of American Culture"
It's about bringing the American History contributed by Filipino-Americans through the Performing Arts and making aware of the Filipino-American presence in the US being the highest of all Asian Races in the US according to the US Census. Did you know the first Asian immigration was Filipinos recorded as early as 1763 in Lousiana? These are the things we highlight when perfoming. We have 3 divisions in YO-YO, inc. which I will use my blog to introduce to you all at a later time. We are in Facebook. So, check it out our photos and become a member! Salamat (Tagalog) Mahalo (Hawaiian) and Thank You!

No comments: