Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BALLS, BALLS and more 2009 INAUGURAL BALLS

Honestly, I didn't think anything of it when I was asked to work the Youth Inaugural Ball at the Hilton Washington way back in November. But now that it's closer....I am really getting excited!!! I just found out that the Youth Inaugural Ball at the Hilton Washington is one of ten "Official Inaugural Balls" meaning that President-Elect, Obama will attend.
Now what's more exciting is the fact my daughter, Aria got invited to the Stafford Foundation's People's Ball at the JW Marriott Hotel. Though, we will not be together...My wife, Beng, Aria and I will be participating in an exciting part of History together.
I just wish I didn't have to stay in the DC area for 2 days because of security reasons.

3 comments:

jdp said...

Ron, would you have any information on how folks can get tickets to the Youth Inaugural Ball? I have been combing the net for info and am coming up empty handed!

Ron Curameng said...

Sorry, JDP,,,I'm only working at the Youth Inaugural Ball. But if I know...I'll try to tell ya here.

Ron Curameng said...

Leon Basin? Do I know you?