Monday, September 22, 2008

HANGIN' in THERE...

Well, Tuesday, 09/23/2008 will be 2 weeks since my hip replacement. Recovery was going well. But due to my stubborness of getting bored, going out and moving about, Once to see Toby's production of "The Producers" on my Mom's birthday and yesterday, to see the movie,"Igor" with Aria.
I developed an slight infection on the incision which is leading to slight fevers and keeping me in bed. Wednesday, 09/24/2008,I have to go back to my orthopedic to get some type of "procedure" done. I can't sit long due to the incision right on my buttock and lying down seems to be the only comfortable position. Though, it's going slower than my other hip replacement, my rehab is going well. I just wish I could have more rehab on a cane by next week.

2 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

Still keeping you in my prayers!

IBnao said...

Hi Ron!

I found family! Well, I haven't kept in touch with you in a very long, long while. Sounds like life is going well, despite the hip replacement. I am going to find a better way to get in contact with you. Take care & God Bless. Aloha, Naolani